Thursday, July 3, 2008
We love our chem teacher.
excerpts from chem remedial 2nd July '08.
(he gave us kit kats, yay :D)
comp lab 4 (air-conditioned!)
"Wah, next time we should conduct all our lessons in air-con room, outside very hot.. I'm like a cold-blooded animal. I'm not a Singaporean."
-class goes, "AH?"-"hahahah no lah, I always sweat alot, dont like the heat. "
"Can I sit down on the chair to teach? Stand whole day very tired. Er, can ah?"
-sits down on roller chair, still manages to reach somewhere high on the whiteboard to write--Caijing attempts to take a photo of him, gets spotted--Mr Tan breaks into signature smile-
"Eh wait wait wait. You cannot do that! How can you take my picture in front of me! Whoa, cannot sit down and teach anymore, I scared the principal see."-Mr Tan says something funny but not funny at all-
-5 seconds later-
"Whoa, I think that was quite lame."-310 goes ._.-"Er, I think because I'm abit cold."-310 goes, "WAH PIANG EH."
love at 12:21 PM